One year images are a milestone! In their first year little ones accomplish so much. They are on a whole different playing field at 12 months old. Like….
- Birth, that alone is crazy trauma….
- belly button stump falls away,
- breast feeding, who said it was easy to start?,
- baby acne, who knew?
- growing pains, into 3 months onesies,
- swollen gums, drooling,
- that smile!!!!
- growing pains, into 6 months clothing,
- sitting almost…boom not quite!
- diaper rash,
- crying while teeth emerge,
- up on all fours,
- soft foods introduced,
- crawling everywhere,
- told “No” shortly after….sniff,
- ouch the gums again…. more teeth
- growing pains, wearing 9 months clothing,
- tears of frustration,
- naps are forced for moms sake, ha!
- coos and tears of joy,
- solid foods added and funky textures
- table manners introduced…. (good luck mom),
- pulling up,
- bed time established after many attempts
- coos and first vocal sounds,
- standing and almost taking a step,
- giving wide open kisses…. worth all of the above!
One year in a nutshell…( I’m sure my parents can list so much more!) This moment is so worthy of a milestone session!
Congrats Scarlett you survived the first year, beautifully!
Congrats Sabrina and Peyton! She is a doll!
Newborn, 6 month, and one year are the milestones I love to capture for you. Your babies world goes from lying, sitting to standing and all the big stuff in between.
Each posture change makes a gorgeous wall display.
Contact me for more information on the session you don’t want to miss during her first year!
Lovin’ the Light is a natural light and portrait studio, specializing in newborn, maternity, family, and is a lover of one year images!