We created our baby registry service so that gift givers can purchase something truley memorable for expecting parents. Being parents ourselves, we understand that your newborn baby will grow and change so fast, that within a few months you will already say... "Look how tiny he was". The gift of newborn portraits is one that new parents will keep long after their baby has outgrown their arms.
How does it work?
Our baby registry is a complimentary service we offer to expecting parents who have scheduled a newborn session with us:
- Parents reserves their newborn session and let us know their interest in the program.
- We provide beautiful registry cards to insert into your baby shower invitations or to share with family and friends. A digital card is also available for online invitations.
- Friends and family visit the Lovin’ the Light Photography webpage and complete this form to purchase a gift certificate, one week prior to the shower date.
- We invoice the gift giver via Paypal. After payment is received, we mail the gift certificate to the gift giver to bring to the baby shower.
- If purchased after the shower deadline, we are happy to send the gift certificate directly to the mom-to-be.
- The parents/mom applies the gift certificates received toward the prints, products and/or future sessions with Lovin’ the Light Photography.
- We will provide parents/mom with a list of the gift givers names and address information to make writing the thank you cards easy.
Gift Certificates may only be redeemed by the parents/mom for their baby’s session and are not redeemable for cash.
For additional details contact Linda at [email protected]
To purchase a Lovin’ the Light Photography Gift Certificate, complete the following information or give us a call at 352/538-4251.